Thursday, July 24, 2008

Week 9 & 10

Wow! Sorry I have not been very good about blogging lately. The last time I wrote, I thought I was running an eleven-miler for my long run. Turns out we only had to run eight. It was such a relief when I got to practice. Last week we had to run nine, and I was shocked at how well I felt after I was finished. Another nine mile run this weekend, but I am off to camp in Telluride and will be attempting to run it on my own! All in all, I am feeling much more like a runner. My body feels pretty great concidering... and it is a great way to clear my head. I think I'm addicted!

I had a fundraising BBQ in Fort Collins this week! It was great to see some of my old friends & co-workers while raising more money for LLS! Thank you to those who were able to make it over for the BBQ, I truly appreciate your support.

Tonight is our group fundraiser, Charity Fashion Show & Silent Auction. It should be a great time!

No comments: